Monday, February 4, 2008

Weird lar..

Something super weird happened in my office this morning like maybe X-Files weird... but I just don't want to write it here.. those who are super curious just have to call me.. just like those who called and sms-ed after reading crossroads . So impatient and kepo but I'm truly touched and grateful for those who called that day. Even one ex-colleague must have some supernatural power because he called me right immediately after I walked out from the office and i haven't even heard from him for so long now.


I got to know that another colleague just gave in her letter of resignation this morning. She told me before that she's going to resign but not THIS early. I hear from the grapevine that a few is leaving as well. So maybe it kinda prompted that weird incident.


Well, one thing for sure is I'm going to miss my colleagues. After all, we share a lot of great and awful times together. I will even miss my office water dispenser (i don't know why, but the water there taste even better than the one from home..SERIOUS!).


Anyway, wish me all the best ..and luck.. in finding a good highpaying job that i will like. (the one that can afford me to travel thrice a year, buy LV bags, buy a house, eat lots of korean/japanese food ..etc). Aja Aja Fighting!!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com