Thursday, January 31, 2008

Crossroads..

I make a very very important decision today.. but won't write what is it now. Maybe tomorrow. This decision I would say..hehe..almost life-changing. I know that I just need to do it. I want to be able in the future, look back at this entry, and say.."NO REGRETS AT ALL". I really NEED to make this decision. It's way overdue.. and what I learned today just makes me think that I should have done this a VERY LONG TIME ago. Seriously, when I'm treated that way, no way can I not do this anymore. I called up a few chingus today..and told them my decision.. and hehe.. everyone is like... "FINALLY!". Ahaha.. well what to do..
I'm the PROCRASTINATION QUEEN. I'm glad everyone is supportive of this decision of mine...even dad. ^_^. one of those rare occasions that he actually agree with me.
Of course I'm worried but today, I feel like a huge burden just lifted off me. I feel like running under the rain now. Not naked but I bet the sense of satisfaction is the same as well.
And after my phonecalls, I got something from my snail mail which makes me even happier. :). Good $ign eh?

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com