Tuesday, January 29, 2008

No Picking Up in a Park..


I was pretty busy last week .. not sure with what.. so was lazy in updating this blog..and I was paranoid about something. However, I decided to write about it .. don't really care if he has already manage to find my blog. Okay, if you've (the guy from the park) somehow manage to find my blog,..read on.


Just a piece of advice.. if a girl refuse to give you her number, then she really really doesn't want to give you her number. Furthermore with you being a stranger..I just met you..so don't push it ler. And then just because I give you my MSN ID .. doesn't mean I want you adding me in Friendster and such. This is where I got paranoid..because if he can find my friendster account, he could probably find my blog. So if you're reading this, please don't feel offended.. just writing what I feel and think.


( me.... hiding...from all the weird ppl in the world)

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com