Monday, January 14, 2008

My Not-So-Complete List of New Year Resolution

Normal lar.. new year new resolution right?
It's a bit late to write about this ..at least I don't write this after Chinese New Year..hehe.

1. ABLE TO DO THE CRANE POSE/CROW POSE/BAKASANA !
WHAT POSE?? Not some hamsap pose ok!
It's a yoga pose that I still can't hold. no idea why. I bruise my upper arm a lot doing this already.
Am ashame of myself because even one aunty in my class have been able to do it. *sweat

2. LEARN GUZHENG (Chinese Table Harp)
I've been waiting to learn this for quite some time now. One of my colleagues said it will be one of many hobbies/interests that I'll drop quickly after I got bored with it. Well, if I don't start learning, I wouldn't know right?
After all, I manage to stay in my yoga class for almost a year liao eventhough I've skip a lot of classes and i still Sudoku. :)
Went to a few music centres already, but none seems suitable. Anyone out there any idea where I can learn guzheng??

3. LOSE WEIGHT
This is not new anymore. It's in my list every single year but never seem to achieve anything. Sigh. I'm getting tired of seeing this in my list every year now.

4. GET A NEW JOB..
enuff said. Anyone out there wanna offer me a job??

5. GO PLACES
I want to travel more. I wanna bungee-jump(i don't want to get too old to do this..because the older i get, the less braver i become). I wanna climb a mountain. I wanna go skiing. Of course, money is always an issue. who wanna sponsor me??

6. SHOP LESS AND SAVE MORE
I loveeeeeeeee shopping. If I'm in a shopping complex, my hand just itch to buy something. Anything. If i have to go home empty handed, I would feel extremely dissatisfied. So this year, I'll try not to burn holes in my pocket and fill up my piggy bank.

7. START RUNNING.. AND STOP RUNNING!
I've always admire people who can run for miles. When I see people completing a marathon/jogathon.. i feel extremely happy for them. I used to jog around my house but with all the pyschos here in malaysia, it's really not safe anymore, so i stopped. And the park is quite far from my house and running alone is well.. not fun. I can NEVER even complete a 1 km(i think) without stopping ..and my sides will hurt like hell even though I refrain from eating 2 hours before jogging. Well.. i really like to complete a marathon at least once in my lifetime. Imagine completing 42 km. DIE ..but what a sense of achievement you'll get.

The stop running part ..well, it's totally not related to marathon or whatsoever. I believe this year i should really put a stop on my phobia of relationships. I feel guilty and sorry and have enough of eye bags to prove it.


Ok.. so these are some of my NY resolutions. HOpefully I will be able to achieve all of it. Reeallly hope that I'll be blessed with lots of good luck, happiness and prosperity this year!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com