Thursday, January 17, 2008

Pissed off!

Situation at work today... actually yesterday since it's almost 1am now....



As soon as I reach my office, I got a call from this crazy woman (see my hall of shame). Crazy b***h. She kept barking and barking and barking non stop. Wahlauehhhh... early in the morning.. damn suey(unlucky). My whole day was just awful after that...like dominoes effect. Imagine.. I don't even have any appetite to eat during lunch.. ME WHO ALMOST NEVER NOT THINK ABOUT FOOD! Not even spotting a good looking guy during lunch can lift up my mood.

I came back from work still frowning and just had to clean something.. so I washed my car. And then bapak nick save the day by calling to help me buy korean drama dvd!! Yehh!!! kamsahamnida.



p/s: sorry for those ugly drawings... i just need to draw to channel my emotions.Really bad for someone who scored A1 for art. :P. I think I drew the dog too cute to represent that crazy woman though. She's not cute at all.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com