Friday, November 23, 2007

Pabo Ppl !

There's one woman customer that I had to deal with today ..named ZANA (name not change to not to protect her identity) whom makes my blood boil. I tried to remind myself that she's pregnant so I had to be more patient with her ..but it's just bloody impossible. She kept calling me and my colleague today to tell me that her cargo was urgent and to process her papers quickly. We only got the proper documents at 5.30pm YESTERDAY and she instruct us to send the cargo this morning!! My @$$, she thinks we're god ah...to perform this kind of miracle??? My colleague had more patient with this stupid woman so she told her that we will try to send the cargo this afternoon. By doing so, I practically need to force a lot of parties involved to rush their work.
To cut the long story short, After lunch, we manage to get the paper done. I arranged for transport but because it was almost 3 when the paper was OK, I knew that the transporter would get there later than our normal office hours. Since the cargo was urgent, we poor kind soul had no choice but to arrange the delivery today. So I called up this which-hell-planet-did-she-come-from?-stupid-woman and inform her to ask her customer to wait and standby for the transporter since they will probably reach later (before 7pm). And you know what this idiot woman told me??? She said she pening kepala and sakit perut because she don't know how to relay that message to her customer. I was so mad .. I just asked her if she wants the cargo today or not.. if not, I am more than willing to send it tomorrow. Then she said... " Ok ok ..i will check with my customer" after a gazillion times asking me what time do I think the transporter will reach the place. Chi sin.. pat chi so wai.. how would I know what time the transporter can reach exactly?? Our Malaysia no traffic jam kah?? After checking with her customers, she have the guts to call me back and tell me .."My customer said they can extend their working hours until 5.45pm only". WTF.. I thought I heard wrongly..but she repeated 5.45PM!! 15 minutes.. how wonderfoolllll!! So I asked her " What if my transporter reach there after 5.45pm??" She kept quiet. I slam down my phone.. ..seriously I think my life is shorten by a day for every minute I talk to her. In the end, she got my transporter contact number and said she will checked with them herself. AHAHAH... and she called us back telling us that my transporter was yelling at her.
Padan muka.
In the end, my transporter manage to get there by 6 pm.
All for nothing.. not even a thank you from this stupid woman whom we tried so hard to help.
Next time woman..no more favors.
And thanks for being occupant number 1 for my Hall of Shame.

7 comments:

tan sRi yung said...

hei...i really understand what u feel....i'm facing too many of this in my previous office too! what to do?? we need to thaan chiak. If not ann chua jia ei ki jusco buoy ming kia?

Sue said...

yeah.. have to thaan chiak..bo pian. Really wanna F her.. but control myself. It was so difficult.
so what did I do to ease this little suffering of mine? Retail therapy in jusco yesterday and today. pengsan.. if everyday got ppl anger me like that, I will be soooo pokai.

Anonymous said...

nvm la sue, ur's is once in a blue moon. mine is everyday.. haha.. yet stay calm n cool, well that's what your yoga session is for rite... Ehrmmmm hrmm....

Anonymous said...

nvm la sue, ur's is once in a blue moon. mine is everyday.. haha.. yet stay calm n cool, well that's what your yoga session is for rite... Ehrmmmm hrmm....

Sue said...

well i deal with her everyday ..n everyday i get mad at her but no way am i going to write about her every single day. What was the "Ehrmmm hrmm ?" about? :P

Anonymous said...

Ehrmmm hrmm .... means u are not practising what u have learnt at yoga. Calm,cool and breath in,breath out..... ur stress will dissapear. Or maybe u would like to close ur eyes and imagine a plate full of donuts waiting for u everytime u'r angry.? haha....

Sue said...

"Breath in, breath out...ur stress will dissapear??" if only the solution is as simple as that to solve all of our stress problems....

 
template by suckmylolly.com