Thursday, November 29, 2007

Shihlin Taiwan Street Snacks & Green Ice

Ok.. I went to Jusco BT again yesterday. Sigh.. I just couldn't resist going there again.

I was happily looking at some shoes when I felt someone's hand brushes against my back very slowly. Luckily it was just Jo. Surprise surprise.. so we together-gether shop shop eat eat .. and on the way to look for some G-strings, I saw Shihlin Taiwan Street Snacks!!!! I was like "YESSSSS!!!!". Why didn't I realise of it existance earlier?? N u know what?? There was hardly anyone in there...so since I plan to meet up with PS and ST, I intend to persuade them to eat there. There was always a long queue in One-U and I was never patient enough to wait. Jo bought the XXL Crispy Chicken to snack first..so hehehe.. I got to eat the other half. It was very hot and crispy but I thought they put a little too much spices on it (there was chili powder and maybe pepper powder). By the time I finished the half, I was quite full already. Then, since have to wait another half an hour for ST, I decided to have my hair trimmed in Michael & Guys .. it was only RM25 for Wash, Treatment, Blow and Trim! So "tai" right??

Well, it was bad judgement on my part because half an hour turn into an hour(partly because the electricity got cut off a couple of times.. very annoying because I was freezing like hell in my seat!). Since ST had arrived, I asked them to go ahead and eat first. By the time they finished their Handmade Oyster Mee Sua, my hair still not done yet. Kwang kwang kwang.. feeling guilty I decided to treat them to some deserts. So suggested Green Ice, ahahah... when our "deserts" arrived... we burst out laughing because the portions were so small. Those who are on a diet can go there. I think ST finished her Mango Sago Ice in a couple of spoonful. I ate the Apung with Ham and Cheese, OK lar...no complains and PS alright with the Honey Dew Sago Ice too. Since ST couldn't stop complimenting the Mee Sua in Shihlin, I decided to ta pau home but unfortunely, it was sold out already. grrr...geramnya.

Handmade Oyster Mee Sua (pic taken from their website)

Yeah, they have a website..wanna know more??..go here .

 
template by suckmylolly.com