Sunday, November 25, 2007

Micky(DBSK) with his oh-so-sexy-dangerous top!

What: DBSK 2nd CONCERT
Where: Stadium Merdeka KL
When: 24 th Nov 2007

*Pictures yet to come*.

It was crazy .... The whole crowd was crazy. I was screaming my lungs out ..until my voice turn hoarse. The woman beside me must be deaf by now. Serve her right actually. She and her friends came just right before the concert about to start and just "PARK" themselves beside me. If you're late...don't try to squeeze in between ppl who take an effort to come early. I had to say a loud excuse me to stop their pushing. Yet another Pabo Ppl. She should count her lucky stars because I intended to enjoy the concert fully and not let their rudeness affect me.
Anyway.. I would think the highlight of the concert would be... MICKY YOOCHUN AND HIS OH SO REVEALING SEXY SHIRT!!! I was laughing so hard when the camera focuses on him.. because you could hear there's a way lot of screaming going on. So blue all the girls there. I'll see if I can get his picture with that shirt anywhere then post it here.
Meanwhile..enjoy this clip..this was in seoul..with him wearing a jacket..
but in malaysia..minus the jacket.. IMAGINE THAT!


U-KNOW...poor poor baby.
He's not Ok yet from his lower spinal injury so he wasn't able to dance much.
Most of the time, he had to stand at one corner ..while the others dance
and the cameraman didn't do a good job of capturing him while he's singing. So bad.
All in all, it was a great concert..but I still prefer Rain's concert though. Hehe.
Hope he comes again next year!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com