Saturday, November 17, 2007

A Dog Is For Life ..It's Not Only For Christmas!

.. the same goes for your children.

This is a community service message to all parents....

When you decide to have them, you had to cherish ALL OF THEM no matter what.
Don't decide to have several of them and decide to care only for one.
It's like having a few dogs.. you keep one in the house and the rest you lock it outside.
Even at a very young age, the children know ..they understood how parents have favourites.
No matter how old they grow, it will always hurt and affect them.
Every parent have their own favourite child.. I see it in my colleagues, my friends and relatives... but try not to make it so obvious to "the other" children.
So obvious .. that even when they choose to ignore it, it hits them back so hard that they have no choice but to see it, hear it and bear with it. It stays with them forever.
"The other" children often causes trouble in the family because that's when the only time that they'll get at least some attention.
Even it's not the kind of attention that they wants, but hey, it's better than nothing.
Remember this parents, a child is for life .. it's not only for christmas!








---------------------------------------------------------------------------
"When my sadness is thin like a withered flower
Unable to fall asleep because of these tangled years
I cling to the rough sigh
That would gnaw deeply into my heart
If I collected tears of a thousand years
Would it be enough to show my heart
At the end of the sky
where the sunset glow has left
Today, I linger on again"

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com