Wednesday, November 14, 2007

My HyunBin, My Honeybunch



How can I not write about him right?? Hyunbin. All those people close to me should know that I lurrveeee this guy. Why why why?? you asked me. Aiggoo.. come on, look at his dimples. My chingus know that I had a thing for guys with dimples. PLUS he of course can act. Not like some kayu actors with good looks but can't act. I go crazy whenever I see him. He's like a virus and I haven't got the cure yet.
HB Virus.
I've contracted this virus for so long now but I haven't seem to recover from it. I thought it was going to be a short phase.. why?? because I'm so fickle-minded all the time. I'm forever changing my opinions and interests .. that's why I wasn't bother about this virus...but I think it's getting more serious by the day. Now my office pc, my home pc, and my handphone has his wallpaper pictures. What's even more serious is ... I can remember his birthday!! I can't even remember my brother's birthday! I got a good explanation for this though. Cos I see his personal details constantly whenever I checked on his latest news.
I only put up one poster in my room.
Yes, you guess it right! It's a poster of him that I got free from a korean-mart ahjumma.
What?? My Age?? I know I'm not a hormonal teenager anymore.. thank you very much.
While I was looking at some of his pictures at work today, my colleague said to me,
" Maybe you wouldn't be so crazy about him if you get yourself a bf!"
And I said " Pfftttt "
"How can I look at another guy when there's hyunbin???"
I'm doomed.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com