Monday, November 26, 2007

I'm going to dream Donuts.

I lied.. I did went to Jusco on Saturday before DBSK concert...for a short while...to buy donuts...including my durian donut. yum yum.

And when I came home from Green Box Karaoke today, there were 2 BOXES OF A DOZEN DONUTS each on the table. Heheh.. i bet yesterday when my family had a taste of it, they want more. So I stuffed myself with donuts again today.. I think between yesterday and today..I ate about 8 or 9 donuts. TSk tsk tsk. Shame on me. I have no self-control at all.. damn. Tummy bulging out already...damn.

Green box Karaoke...sigh...great disappointment ....all MVs. WTH?? I think the dodgy Pandamaran karaoke is better lar. I'm not sure about other ppl, but I had difficulty finding nice English songs.. the ones I like will be in MVs form. PLus not much korean songs either. MVs also. Seriously, if we want to see MVs, we have MTVs , V Channel, youtube and etc lar. I browse thru the pages.. and I see more MTVs icon more than the karaoke one. As usual, they have lots of Chinese songs lar.. but bananas like me...sigh.
I shall not eat donuts again for a month starting tomorrow.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com