Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year 2008!!

It's a new year.. I'm wishing that this year I'll be granted with better luck. Definitely hope this new year will be muchhhhhh better than the last. Last year was well... how should i put it .. more misfortune than fortune. To all my chingus, I hope with this new year, everyone will be blessed with a better life. For me, I hope I will be blessed with a better job, better health, better luck, a lot more cash(so i can travel more and shop more!), many many wonderful experience to come.. .. and most importantly, just being happy.

I'm sick at the moment.. fever, flu and cough.. so it's not a really good start. *cross my fingers -please be a good year*.A way my body is telling me that I'm overworked .... (and so underpaid). Or just my body telling me that I'm getting old??Eshhh.. definitely not.. being 18 is not old yet. ahahaa.

A few things happened in the office today.. which was pretty interesting. My colleagues caught my two other colleagues eating lunch together. *cheh...everyone must be thinking.. normal wat colleagues eating lunch together!*. None of my business really .. but seriously NONE OF US could imagine them eating lunch together...and one of them is actually on leave. It's like having snow in malaysia.

After that, a different colleague called up the office to tell us that he drove his car into a hole.. god knows wat kind of hole is that.. and need a tow truck to pull it out. When it was around 5 something, I heard him calling the office to say he won't be able to make it into office because the tow truck isn't there yet. When I left the office, ..just at my first traffic light... I saw him .. and his car in a perfectly good condition on the opposite direction away from my office. I believe I wasn't delusional .. because I haven't consume any flu medicine yet.

And then just as I reached home, I got to know that a girl that I knew of got cheated from her fiance. She flew over from Australia with her fiance and stayed at his family home here in M'sia for the purpose of choosing a wedding date. Instead of choosing a wedding date, apparently, the guy then clear all of their money from their joint account, refuse to take her call, spent lavishly on the credit card, kick her out from his house and refuse to let her in and threaten her if she were to go over to his house. Then she had no choice but to go to a relative house and stayed there. And the guy had the cheek to send her luggage and passport ...by TAXI!! Just pass everything to the taxi driver to send it over. Luckily the taxi driver was honest enough to send her stuff over. And when she checked her purse, all her AUD money was gone as well. Actually previously, they had bought the return flight ticket back to Australia. And when she checked now, the guy had already CANCELLED HER flight ticket as well!!! Come on.. at least let the poor girl go back to her family in Australia. What is happening to the world??? I can't believe the guy could treat his fiancee that way and Is love so blind that the girl can't see the guy for what he is before any of this happens??


Well, someone asked me to write my new year resolutions .... there's too many .. i gotta think about them first.. and definitely after I'm feeling much better. Cheersss.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com