Saturday, February 2, 2008

Revealed...

I had tender in my resignation yesterday evening.


My freakin first job which I had been loyally serving for ages.

So chingus/friends..take note..no more party, no more fancy restaurants, shopping, trips yadaa yadaa for me 'cos I'll be so broke. (Donations anyone?) .


But today, of course I gotta celebrate first. After all, it's not everyday you find yourself and your friend in between job at the same time. (Actually, a colleague also told me that she will be joining my Jobless Club..but I haven't got the chance to talk to her yet). So celebrate today and I'll let the panic attack settles in LATER. Today, we toast and drink our wine, and eat and eat and eat!!! I ate so much today till I'm having indigestion right now.

First, we had Big Apple Donuts.. the durian one.Muahahha. Then of course have to tapau a dozen for family. Then, I brought my friend, CP, to eat Snow Ice. YUMMY. I personally like the mango one the most.The ice texture is so smooth , you'll feel like you're eating ice cream instead. YUMMY.The picture that I took below doesn't make the Snow Ice Mango look good..but it really does taste good. YUMMY.






Snow Ice Mango





















Of course what better way for me to celebrate than to have a Korean BBQ meal. This Seoul Garden Restaurant is in Bukit Tinggi so thank god, we don't have to drive all the way to Ampang or Hartamas. We had our pork bulgogi,hot pot bibimbap(no picture taken-was busy eating), lots of side dishes and korean wine. We LOVE LOVE LOVE their pork bulgogi!! They marinated it just nice. PLus I like the restaurant's environment as it does not leave us smelling like smoke and pork after our meal. (see the long exhaust/vent thingy?)






I went back home and finish two donuts after that. *gasp*what a pig*. What to do, I'm in my celebration mode. sigh..no worries..I'll yoga tomorrow.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com