Sunday, February 17, 2008

Surprise..

Cute leh?

A day before valentine, I took half a day off for an interview. So when I received a call from the florist, I thought it was one of my guy friend playing a prank on me.. so the conversation between the florist and I went something like this..

Florist: Hi, i'm in front of your office trying to deliver flowers to you .but no one seems to be in the office. (it was lunch time)

Me: Huh? WHO IS THIS?? *trying to think if his voice matches any of my friends' voice.*

Florist : I'm the florist lor..

Me: Don't play lar.. who is this??

Florist: Really, I'm here to deliver ur flowers .

Me: *still thinking it was my friend* err.. really??? Then who gave the flower to me??

Florist: * at this point, I think he was damn annoyed already ..ahahah*. Miss, how am i suppose to know lar!! you open your card then you'll know lo.

Poor guy. In the end, I had to call one of my colleague who was still in the office to take the flowers. This is what you'll do when you constantly have friends calling you pretending to be someone else trying to prank you. Anyway, my bouquet of flowers is so CUTE!! Thanks to "Admirer". ahaha.

The interview that day was a disappointment though. I hate going thru all this interview process. And then my boss had to confuse me further by asking me to stay and if I'm bored with my work, I can change department.

Everything is a mess right now. I feel like i'm going to burst with frustration. I had a LONGGGG conversation with a friend yesterday that lasted until the wee morning of 7 AM and it left me feeling even more frustrated. What should I do??

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com