Thursday, February 21, 2008

STUPID CUPID!


Stupid cupidddddddddddddddddddd!!! you're so f**king FIRED!!!! I want a freaking new one...
Seriously, please aim correctly okay?? don't simply any ah chu ah kau also you shoot for me... not nice ok??
sigh.. i seriously need to go see my doctors bout those sleeping pills liao.



edited on 22/02/08 - a friend reminded me that it's not nice for a girl to use the infamous f word ...so i'm striking that word off all for his viewing pleasure. Sorry..but sometimes i just got so carried away. :) i'll try to refrain from using it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm.... a changed women because of a "fren"??? Must be somebody special... Cupid is working his magic dy!

Anonymous said...

boo hoo hoo...
why sue?
i am blue,
cruel of you,
to kick me like you do,
dun blame me so,
for i do not know,
what man can satisfy your soul.

 
template by suckmylolly.com