Monday, February 11, 2008

Advertisement makes me cry..

remember the oldies song.... sadddDDddddDD movies..always makes me cry ..oh oh oh.. sadDdddDD movies.. But in my case , advertisement makes me cry. only those touching ones lar. Stupid huh?

I'm not even having PMS .but I'm so emotional. I hate being a woman. Serious.

Which advertisement make me cry?? This one :-


Lawyers out there... can I sue PETRONAS and all the tv stations out there for showing this advertisement?? i want to sue them for causing me emotional distress and damage! I dunno why I feel sad watching this I even cried. Luckily for me, none of my family members saw me crying ..or else they would have laugh their ass off.
Please watch it and tell me I'm not the only one feeling touched.

I'm so emo today that I got soooo high when I saw a helicopter near my office building today. I was practically shouting to my colleagues to see it...but they thought i was crazy to get so excited over a helicopter. Geesshh.. but it was very near ok...and it was loud and big. Maybe if one day when I actually get to sit in a helicopter, I won't be feeling so high like today. Imagine ..being 18 (big Ahem!) and still never got the chance to sit in a helicopter before. I don't want to die and not know what it's like being in a helicopter!!! like i don't want to die and never bungy-jumped before... get what i mean?

Not emotional enough?? I was MSN-ing today and I start telling people ..how I love them and my friends and stuff. WTF?? sooooooo... not me.
Though I wanna write more about me being so emotional (very high and sad at the same time) today, I suddenly had to stop ...cos' suddenly there's a sudden burst of aunties, uncles, cousins, nephews, nieces, yi ma ku che ,yada yada all in my house .. so I had to stop being emotional and go down and GRAB ALL MY FAT RED ANGPAUS FROM THEM!! IT'S NOT SO BAD BEING SINGLE AFTER ALL!! MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... * very evil laugh * .


Very the chio angpau packet i got last year that i kept until now..so cute mah...got hello kitty also.. all with bells (ling long) attached!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com