Thursday, July 30, 2009

I like ....Where Rainbows End by Cecelia Ahern


I repeatedly read this book a couple of times now. I just love it. My preferences is more towards historical romance, etc Judith Mcnaught or Julia Quinn but this book from Cecelia Ahern really keeps me entertained.
It's about two best friends, Rosie and Alex who known each other since childhood, and stuck thru thick n thin even as Alex moves from Dublin to US. Both miles apart, they never stop corresponding with each other thru emails, letters, texting, online messagine.. that's what I love about this book anyway, the stories is all captured in the form of emails, notes, letters, sms etc. A very different format of writing unlike any books I read before. You gotta get this book to know what I'm saying. Although my mum was a lil bit confused with it so she stops reading it. what a shame.
So anyway, something big happened to Rosie before her move to US. It kept her from going to US and stayed in Ireland. Alex was her rock and somehow, along the way, misunderstandings, circumstances and bad luck kept them apart. It's very frustrating at times as you know they're so close to being together but yet circumstances kept pulling them apart.
It's a very touching story. I had a lump in my throat reading the ending. Go buy the book and you'll know.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com