Friday, July 3, 2009

What have I gotten myself into...

**Gasp GASP Gasppppppp..... OMG... oMg......OH.. oH ..oh.. OHhh...**


No.. it's not the sound of orgasm...


It's just me almost dying out of breath from training for my Mount Kinabalu trip.
What was I doing thinking that I was fit enough to go??? I had no idea at all.
Just one trip up to Batu Caves is enough to make me feel like I'm having cardiac arrest. Look at the picture, it's only like 4 or 5 floors of stairs, when did i ever become so unfit?



Oteokeyo? How to go Mount Kinabalu in another two weeks time liddat? i seriously dunno.

Please god, let me make it to the top.. please let me have my best birthday celebration ever. I don't wish for presents, cakes or $$$, I just want to reach the top of Mount Kinabalu this year ...
(and to go UK and Australia as well).

1 comments:

Bapak said...

Dont worry, i think i also 'susah' to reach up- Gosh, climbing B.Caves reealli is self torturing..

 
template by suckmylolly.com