Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My Birthday Present

This is a birthday pressie from a dear friend, B.....for my last year birthday which I only received last week. :P. (2 box of puzzles are the gift ; Smurf is for decoration purpose only-just wanna show off that I have a Smurf softtoy haha!) Thanks B for the wonderful puzzles!! In any case, much better than me cos I never buy any pressie for his bday!! oopss.. B.. when's ur bday? (^_^)

Oh let me share this crappy riddle given by B to all my chingus out there ..
Question: How does Sushi A greet Sushi B?? ( let me know your answers in the comment area and I'll let you know the answer, kay?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

if sushi B is you, then i would say, sue hii (sounds like sushi).

Sue said...

sue hii doesn't sounds like sushi..:P

 
template by suckmylolly.com