Friday, July 4, 2008

The Charm of Cameron Highlands

What do you do when you’re weary and all you need is some quiet peaceful getaway? Cameron Highlands it is. Although the place has lost some of its appeal after so much transformation, it is still one of my favorite places to relax, unwind and enjoy the fresh cool air. How nice is it to wake up every morning to all those unsullied cool misty air unlike those in our city now? Arghh… I wish I could stay there a bit longer and I wish too that they will stop mass building and destroy the rustic charm of that place. Maintain it as it is or it will become another Genting Highlands. We don’t want that, don’t we?? 아니오.아니오.



So what did I do there this time besides sleeping? Eat, going for walks and play cards most of the time. I have a really huge appetite whenever I’m there. Everything tastes so much more delicious up there (the food we cooked though; not those from the restaurants). 진짜.


Scenic view of the tea plantations..

I could spent hours just sitting and drinking coffee while enjoying the view there. 예쁘다. Sigh.. how I wish Hyun Bin is there as well... then everything will be just perfect!! *daydreaming*

The walk up to the tea centre ...(^_^)






P/s: When I was young, I used to have a maid from CH. Her name …well was Susu (yes as in "milk"). She’s an Orang Asli (aborigine). Susu, where are you?? If you have by any chance stumbled upon this though it’s quite unlikely, please, I wanna come visit you!! I miss you!! 보고싶 어.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Susu story so sweet... may u meet her soon!! sob sob..

 
template by suckmylolly.com