Friday, July 25, 2008

Gasp..brothel city!

I won't be around for the weekend cos i'll be going to a ..gasp.. brothel city! I just renewed my passport yesterday and this evening i'll be heading up north. It was an impromptu decision that was only decided yesterday after i collected my passport. I have never even heard of that place before and I have no idea how big is the group I'm going with or who will be going. So after I said "YES, I'll join", I went and google on Betong Thailand and found out it's known as a brothel city for hamsap/horny malaysian man and some say singaporeans as well. I just hope this bunch of people I'm going with are not there purely for that reason!
*boink myself on the head*.

Well, maybe it won't be as bad as I think. I'm sure they have other attractions as well. Let me go find out and we shall see. I guess my guy friends dont have to go Batam anymore.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com