Sunday, June 15, 2008

Food Heaven in Penang.

Penang.. again?? Yes!! I was there again .. see I told you guys I lurve that place~!

I seriously put on some kgs while travelling in penang..I still do not dare to step on my weight machine!! It's all about eating in Penang...and I kept eating practically every hour! Oh So MUCH glorious tasty smacking yummylicious food in Penang... penang people are ohhh so lucky! I wonder how all those gals there stay so slim while having access to all those heavenly food?? Oteoke yo?

I wanted to take every single picture of the food I ate, but I failed cos' I got too greedy and attacked the food first! Writing this entry is a sheer torture for me...cos' I'm salivating yet again as I'm posting these pictures:-

Clockwise from top to bottom:- Dim Sum in Ghee Siang Cafe (we love going there cos' the lady boss is like a calculator, it's so interesting to watch while she counted for the bill!!), Ice Kacang and famous Char Kuey Teow at Lorong Selamat( while food in Penang is relatively cheap but THIS ckt cost us RM 6.00 a plate!)

Clockwise from top to bottom:- ( Pickled fruits in Chowrasta Market; Durians from Ah Teik (Lorong Susu); Assam Laksa and Chendol from around Komtar Area)

We went around Komtar Area and discover this Chendol Stall. See, even Rosie and Phua Chu Kang ate there before. The picture is not so clear but if you see carefully, the owner is showing his own mole as well!! haha... and he was really nice to allow us to take picture with him too! Actually, I always find Penang people really warm and friendly. Maybe cos' they're so happy and contented surrounded with all these food as well! (^_^)

We realised that we didn't take much picture because we were so busy eating all the time, so of course some of us got to camwhore a lil' on the way back! It always so fun in Penang .. and I can't wait to go back there again. Who wants to go with me next???

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com