Monday, June 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Mum!!


To the person I love most in the world .. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM!!! Though we never verbally express our love for each other at home ..but I know she knows that in my heart, she has the BIGgest and juiciest chunk of my heart and i lurve her. (o ^_^ o)


ohh..so mushy.. I shall stop writing all these mushi-ness stuff.


Anyway, I'm still holiday-ing. YAY!! and the amount of time I spent working and not being able to go for my shopping spree while working in KC, I have already repay back the "time debt" by doing a lot of wat else??....shopping of course!! Now, I'm very worried about my survival for the next few weeks. I shall need to survive on bread and water from now onwards.

My latest holiday destination.. Bukit Merah Resort..

Seriously nothing much..but still ok...sorry for asking bapak and SY for staying 2 nights though! ahahaha... practically nothing else to do on the 2nd night that we have to go all the way to Penang (my fav place in peninsular malaysia). We practically pigged out in Penang.. so yummy that we forgotten to take even a single photo!


0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com