Thursday, August 21, 2008

Joke

Normally, we get a lot of Singh jokes from emails. I just don't understand why. Anyway, here's one old joke but nevertheless funny IMO.


"There was one guy name Santa Singh and he went for an interview at a law firm Lee & Lee. So a Mr Lee interviewed him and thought that Santa was well qualified for the job and went and tell his boss about it. Mr.Lee's boss told him that all this while the firm had a policy of only hiring staff with the surname Lee, so therefore he shouldn't break the rules.So Mr Lee went back to tell Santa Singh the bad news.

Mr Lee: I'm sorry, but we are not able to hire you. We have a policy of hiring staff with the surname Lee only.

Santa Singh: Oh in that case, I can always change my name. In fact, I actually have one now.

Mr Lee: * huh?* And what is that name??

Santa Singh: "Banga Lee"






note: No offense intended to the sikh community. I totally respect them. If u find this offensive, please let me know & i'll delete this post.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com