Friday, August 15, 2008

All the best for Lee Chong Wei!!

I think me mum totally approve Korean man for her daughter... cos when South Korean Park Tae Hwan won the Gold Medal for 400m freestyle at the Beijing Olympics, she woke me up from my sleep to inform me of the news!!! Thought there was some earthquake or something. I was like ... anyway, I think she was way more excited than me. Well, thank god he's way much better in swimming than singing(go watch his CF here). Congratulations to him for being the first Korean AND Asian swimmer to win a medal in those event! I didn't know that ..thanks to wikipedia.

Anyway, being a fan of badminton, I'm really hoping that our own Malaysian Lee Chong Wei will get a gold medal in the badminton event. Just hope that he don't get too much pressure from all sides now as he's our only hope now! Let us pray for him and wish all the best to him! Aja Aja Hwaiting Lee Chong Wei shi!!!


Edited on 15/08/08 at 8.30PM - Lee Chong Wei is advancing into the single's finals after defeating Lee Hyun Il of South Korea*sigh-he did good as well*!!! Everyone make yourself free on Sunday and support LCW ya!! Malaysia Boleh!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If he win's GOLD, he'll become instant millionaire as been promised by govt, so hope he will get it, then both of them can get married n live happily ever after..

Anonymous said...

If he win's GOLD, he'll become instant millionaire as been promised by govt, so hope he will get it, then both of them can get married n live happily ever after..

Anonymous said...

If he win's GOLD, he'll become instant millionaire as been promised by govt, so hope he will get it, then both of them can get married n live happily ever after..

 
template by suckmylolly.com