Monday, October 1, 2007

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS??

Oh yeah.. when I was writing this entry who's bad?? , I was reminded about this christmas song "I saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus" which has been bugging me for ages .. YES, every December when this song get played a lot!! I never got the chance to ask anyone about the meaning of this song .. and honestly, I find this song a lil bit disturbing. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS SONG TO ME??? is Daddy dressed up as Santa Claus?? if yes, why would Daddy dressed-up as Santa Claus when everyone else is asleep?? or Errrr.. maybe Daddy and Mummy just loveeee doing some role-playing before bedtime?? hohoho.. kinky. Or Is Mummy having an affair??


I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus
Underneath the mistletoe last night
She didn't see me creep
Down the stairs to have a peep
She thought that I was tucked up in my bedroom fast asleep
Then I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus
Underneath his beard so snowy white
Oh, what a laugh it would have been
If Daddy had only seen
Mommy kissing Santa Claus last night


If anyone has a good explanation, enlighten me please...

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com