Thursday, October 18, 2007

Bandung Trip Part II

..........continuation of Bandung Trip Part I



Most of the time, we had spring chickens(I called it starving chickens because there's hardly any meat and it's hard), white rice, ulam and some weird fish for lunch and dinner. Therefore, most of the time, I kept thinking about nasi lemak, roti canai, prawn mee, yee mee, mi huen kueh ..etc. I love their strawberry juices though. They have it everywhere in stalls.
Oh yeah, ML said that she felt uneasy with her room and requested to change her hotel room. She woke up from a nightmare and felt uneasy after that. Scary ler, her nightmare.. it's late now so I don't think I want to write about it.


















pic on left:(me, HC & ST)
pic on right: (ST, me , HC at the swimming pool area)


The hotel that I was staying in was OK. it would have been better if there's shopping centres and cafes nearby but there's none .. so we stayed in and eat supper .. our emergency food supply that we brought from malaysia.
Then, when I came back to Malaysia, a day after that, I felt ill.The food I ate couldn't stay in my stomach. It either came out from my mouth or my "u-know". Doctor said might be some virus I caught in Bandung. But I was so eager to have all my Loh Yee Mee and stuff, that I kept eating and kept being sick. So suey lar.
...so nothing exciting from this trip ... imagine, I was happier staying in my hotel room watching ARIRANG channel.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com