Monday, November 3, 2008

On MC today...and a picture.

My office had a so-called halloween party last friday and everyone was required to wear a costume to work.... and I wore a baseball gal costume.. last minute arrangement so I tried to assemble one from my existing wardrobe . Thank god i got a bat. Don't laugh ..here's the horror... ------------>>>
I wanted to wear something scary to work that day .. that's the whole point of halloween right? Something like from Adam's family ..but I don't appreciate the police stopping me on the way to work ... at least I got a costume..better than my colleagues who wore only hairbands..
I promise to show my friends my pic ...hence this crappy entry ... not feeling well so I won't write much ... till then, take care my friends...especially SY ..rest ur hands ya!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Phheeet...pheeet....* * Sexy * *

Sue said...

oh don't ... *shy shy*

Anonymous said...

I think anytime can comes out in any cover page of any sports magazine... or else i'l submit to Star can get RM 50...hehehe..

Anonymous said...

ooo... la la.... hubba hubba.... like moto moto wud say in Madagascar 2.... :D i like u cos ur huge :)) I kidding yeah... :P Ur really sexy.... no doubt abt that!

Anonymous said...

*blush*
weird ..anyway, i don't see anything sexy about it at all. It's a sport outfit forgodsake!

 
template by suckmylolly.com