Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Demotivated

First of all, thank you to those who told me how nice all those pictures that I took in Krabi. I’m kinda proud about my lil small talent there although there’s some people who dice me when I get all fussy about my pictures. You know who you are right? Hehehe. I seriously got nagged about it. ;((

Anyway, I’m feeling totally demotivated right now. It feels like 4 days in paradise and now back in HELL. The dungeon of darkness. Surrounded by evil presence ready to prey upon unsuspecting creature. Wolves camouflaging as human trying to eat up innocent girl.Witches trying to lure people into eating poisoned apples. Shitty shitty place to be in.

I shall sleep it off and hope for a better tomorrow and lots of passion to get through another day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be strong and be brave, tsunami will come and go... the last gal standing would b you...take courage and do not be disheartened by all those evil creatures. They are everywhere.....

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful pic! Sorry to hear of these evil ppl.... Hope u will meet a "hunk" superman to save u! Till then... be strong!

Anonymous said...

thank u guys!

 
template by suckmylolly.com