Saturday, May 10, 2008

한국말 (Korean Language)

I've finally manage to finish learning the very basic of 한국말 and I truly enjoy it ..though I wish I could actually converse more ... but right now, as I said it, still bery bery basic. So slow and unnatural.
I could actually pick up the language faster, but due to the hectic nature of my current job, I have very little time to do my revision. The worst job in the world. I just hope that I don't fail my exam. Sometimes, when I called my korean customers and tried to speak in hangukmal, I would get tongue-tied and my mind will just go blank and it's back to English again. Where to find a korean 친구 (friend) here??

I'm going for a vacation soon. Location unknown. Date unknown. Right now, I just feel like anywhere it's fine..as long as I can get away. I'm feeling pretty adventurous ..to the point where I want to open my map, close my eye and point my finger, and whatever place my finger points to, that's my destination. Take bus, take train, walk ...whatever I don't care. Budget hotel I don't care. Jungle, leeches I don't care. Too bad though my chingus are not feeling so adventurous at the moment.

Anyway, as I was looking at some holiday destination brochures in the mamak today, suddenly there's one hand that came out from nowhere from my back and started pointing at the brochures that I was looking at. I thought it was someone I know but when I turned around, it was a blardee stranger! WHAT THE HELL..SCARED ME SHITLESS!. Super Weird Guy. Then I just threw the brochure over to my friend. Sorry man. He just stood there behind me for ages washing his hand in the washbasin. WTH .. (^_^??) . It's weirder than my Chap Goh Mei experience!! Otteoke yo!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dun worry, Bapak will always free to accompany u mana mana holiday - though less adventorous la.. Hehe..

Sue said...

hmm.. we are still young ..should explore and be more adventorous!! climb mountains, backpack, bungeejump and stuff like that.

Anonymous said...

I agree with ya totally ~~~ Let's backpack to a foreign Msian land...

 
template by suckmylolly.com