Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Have you register yourself as a Voter??


wa ka li lang kong oh... wa si jit ge registered voter liao!muahahahaa....wa ai kam sia "bapak N" zai wa ki kia-puoi-eh-opit po mia. Na si ng si e eh to-long, wa kao ka kia lit pun ko be po mia. Beh sai liao.. ai vote liao!!! ta pi wa bo po mia before 31/03/2007, ani-kong wa bo ki hui vote ho next election lor??? teoui bo teoui?

jin jia kang ko sia hokkien entry eh.. so wa ba lu ai sia ah mo di liao...eheheh.


Okay, I'm sure most of my chingus know what I've written right? simple hokkien only ... if don't understand, just ask me lar...I'll clarify my rojak hokkien. Anyway, so ya, I've register as a voter ...finally. I wanted to ages ago .. but you know me ..ever the procrastinator. I was suppose to write this entry last week ..urm.. Friday i think?? Of course with all the distractions, I only find time and mood to write today. Aren't you guys lucky? (*addressing empty audience*). siao..


Anyway, I slept at 4-ish am yesterday, so i'm super super sleepy today at work and after work now. I kept cracking stupid jokes at work today to force myself to stay awake. Coincidently, I was wearing a white and black attire today, so I crack out my penguin joke. Sometimes,seriously, I'm quite amaze at myself. Haha.


Actually how do you say post office in hokkien?? kia-puoi-eh-opit is the best i can think of liao. anyone any idea???







p/s: To ST, funny or not my penguin joke?? don't pretend it's not funny ok.



0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com